Are your energy bills too high?
Are your energy bills piling up? Do you find yourself wondering how you’re going to pay all of your bills and buy groceries? Are you keeping your home at an uncomfortable temperature? If you would like to learn more about how to reduce your monthly energy bills, come join us at this FREE Energy Equity Forum.
Date and Time:
Saturday, October 7th
10:00 AM -3:00 PM
Food will be provided.
Southwest Georgia Regional Commission
181 E. Broad Street
Camilla, GA 31730
How can you lower your energy bills and strengthen your community?
Join us to learn:
- Practical changes you can make at home as well as programs you can participate in to lower your energy bills.
- Energy saving options, like energy efficiency and solar, that have the potential to both reduce your energy bills and bring exciting new job opportunities to your community.
Who should attend?
Community members, utility representatives, advocates, and policymakers interested in advancing energy saving options will participate. You will have the opportunity to engage them and learn how you can help create equitable and accessible energy saving programs.
Featured speakers include:
- Chairman Joe Bostick – Mitchell County Economic Development Authority
- Randy Weldon – Southwest Georgia Community Action Council
- Alex Trachtenberg – Southface
- Michelle Moore – Groundswell
- Berneta L. Haynes – Georgia Watch
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.