Are your energy bills too high?
Are your energy bills piling up? Do you find yourself wondering how you’re going to pay all of your bills and buy groceries? Are you keeping your home at an uncomfortable temperature? If you would like to learn more about how to reduce your monthly energy bills, come join us at this FREE Energy Equity Forum.
Date and Time:
Saturday, May 5th
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Food will be provided.
River Valley Regional Commission
710 Front Avenue, Suite A
How can you lower your energy bills and strengthen your community?
Join us to learn:
- Practical changes you can make at home as well as programs you can participate in to lower your energy and water bills.
- Energy saving options, like energy efficiency, water efficiency, and solar, that have the potential to both reduce your energy bills and bring exciting new job opportunities to your community.
- And more!
Who should attend?
Community members, utility representatives, advocates, and policymakers interested in advancing energy saving options will participate. You will have the opportunity to engage them and learn how you can help create equitable and accessible energy saving programs.
To learn more about why energy equity matters in Georgia, take a look at our consumer guide and policy paper, Keeping the Lights On. If you are interested in sharing your own energy equity story, we’d love to hear from you. Visit the survey here to share your story. We hope to see you in Columbus!
- Berneta Haynes, Georgia Watch
- Candace Poole, United Way
- Alex Trachtenberg, Southface
- Jennette Gayer, Environment Georgia
- Stephen Stetson, Sierra Club
- Dana Bartolomei, National Housing Trust
- Eric Arnold, Georgia Power
- Jonnell C. Minefee, Solar Tyme USA, LLC
- And more!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay tuned for more details.